From the jungle heat of Panama to the sandstorms of Iraq, the U.S. Armed Forces have counted on Beretta pistols for almost two decades of distinguished service. The 92FS, Beretta’s premier full metal gun, most resembles the military M9 9mm pistol. Accurate out of the box, this workhorse features an open slide design that virtually eliminates jamming, a safety system that combines decocking with a positive thumb safety, and a combat muzzle crown. Beretta’s proprietary black, non-glare Bruniton finish gives your 92FS a wear-resistant coating, which means it will stand up to any special duty.
Beretta 92 FS comes in different configurations: Brigadiere, Centurion and Combat Combo.
- 92FS-(Configuration)-(10/15 Rounds) - Beretta 92 FS
- Caliber 9mmx19
- Magazine Capacity 10, 15
- Action Single/Double
- Total Length (mm/in) 217/8.5
- Barrel Length (mm/in) 125/4.9
- Total Thickness (mm/in) 38/1.5
- Total Height (mm/in) 137/5.4
- Weight Unloaded (gr/oz) 945/33.3